We want to 100% reassure you that we’re doing absolutely everything we can to ensure your safety during your salon visit. Our top priority remains the wellbeing of our customers and people and in providing a safe environment.
We’re asking our customers and people to:
– Follow guidelines on self-isolation and personal hygiene to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
–Hand sanitize on arrival, throughout time at and before leaving the salon.
–We ask you minimize the amount of items you bring with you to the salon.
– Cleaning the salon from top to bottom each day.
– Freshly sterilising all kit and touch points for each customer.
– Not passing magazines around so please bring your own glossies or a book.
– Switched to disposable cups, spoons, gowns, etc. If unavailable, we’ll make sure towels and gowns are freshly laundered at 60 degrees between customers.
– With non-contact temperature-taking for customers and teams.
Along with providing our team with PPE, we’ve installed protective screens and changed how we work so there are less people in the salon at the same time.
- Staff will wear masks, visors, apron and gloves.
- Clients are required to wear a mask.
We continue to stay well informed of the developing situation, following latest official government advice and recommendations and we’ll keep you updated with total transparency as things progress.
Huge thanks for your continued support – it means the world.
We look forward to welcoming you in.
Please come and see me where we can talk all things bridal hair and save your date!! I would love to meet you!!